Dr. Jodi Asbell-Clarke
Proposal writing, program design, research and evaluation.
Dr. Jodi Asbell-Clarke, 2017.
We know more than we can tell.
TEDX talk Beacon Street. Boston, MA.
Having led national and international science educational research projects, I have developed a unique skill set including proposal writing, project vision and leadership, team building, quantitative and qualitative research, and facilitation.
I help research groups and educational organizations to design effective projects and write successful proposals, as well as provide support for project leadership, research, and evaluation.
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- B.S. Computational Math 1983
- Rice University
- M.A. Applied Computational Math 1986
- University of New Mexico
- M.S. Astrophysics 1989
- University of Toronto/OISE
- Ph.D. Education/Curriculum, Teaching, & Learning 2011
- TERC, Inc. Senior Researcher and Director 1995 - present
- Principal investigator, lead proposal writer, and project director at an educational research non-profit. Lead a team of about 10 educators, researchers, and designers to conduct innovative research in inclusive STEM education. Brought in over US$13M of federal funds (NSF: US National Science Foundation).
- Part-time Faculty, Saint Mary’s University 2002 – present
- Design and teach an online course to 240 students per year on Life in the Universe.
- University of Illinois High School, Associate Faculty 1989-1992
- Taught physics and astrophysics at a laboratory high school.
- IBM, Verification Analyst, Onboard Space Shuttle Software 1983-1986
- Developed programs to test and repair onboard navigation software for NASA’s space shuttle.
Tweet at Dr. Jodi Asbell-Clarke @asbellcl.
Curriculum vitae web page of Dr. Jodi Asbell-Clarke designed and developed by Dane Aleksander with GitHub Pages and Google Fonts: Amatic SC, Arimo (Regular, Bold) and IBM Plex Sans (Extra-Light, Extra-Light Italic, Regular).
Copyright © 2019 Jodi Asbell-Clarke.